Why Choose Zemits SonoSilk?
Reason why you need to know
• AVOID FACIAL SCRUBBERS THAT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS
• SonoSilk is professionally recommended and is widely used by estheticians. SonoSilk delivers advanced multi-solution technology to target different concerns. Our skin scrubber has a revolutionary design with a built-in port for water-based products. This allows the operator to keep the skin moistened for the duration of the peeling step without having to stop to remoisten.
• PROUDLY DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA - FDA | Professional Grade Device | US Brand | 1 Year Warranty - WE BELIEVE A SKIN SCRUBBER SHOULD deliver on the promises it makes.
About Zemits SonoSilk Skin Scrubber
Zemits SonoSilk performs the following 4 treatments: Extract Exfoliate Infuse Rejuvenate The smart portable system Zemits SonoSilk uses high frequency ultrasound vibrations to penetrate the skin and exfoliate the upper layer of dead skin cells. 24,000 vibrations per second create high speed oscillations, helping to extract extra sebum and blackheads from pores with no trauma. Gentle ultrasound vibrations cleanse skin thoroughly leaving skin fresh and smooth, completely prepared for product infusion.
The Power of Synergy
Zemits SonoSilk has a revolutionary design with a built-in port for water-based products. SonoSilk sprays water during the treatment, this allows the operator to keep the skin moistened for the duration of the peeling step without having to stop to remoisten.
Constant skin hydration leads to better exfoliation and rejuvenation results. SonoSilk also emits a 430 nm Blue LED light for the duration of the treatment, that helps treat acne prone, oily and inflamed skin.
Zemits SonoSilk performs all there actions at once:
• Ultrasound Vibrasions
• Spray Mist
• Blue LED Light
What are the benefits of the Zemits SonoSilk?
3. Four built-in programs for perfect skin exfoliation and rejuvenation
4. Wireless technology for maximum comfort of operation
5. A battery runs up to 8 hours from a single charge
6. Safe for sensitive skin and rosacea
7. No vacuum applied
8. No down-time after the treatment
9. A perfect exfoliation step for any facial servic
10. Designed in California
11. Flawless sleek design
What problems can it solve?
2. Post acne pigmentations
3. Blackheads and whiteheads
4. Uneven skin tone
5. Fine lines and superficial wrinkles
6. Oily skin and wide pores
7. Dull and tired skin
Zemits SonoSilk Design
This advanced unit sits on a wireless charging port and operates for up to 8 hours once fully charged. The built-in water port located on the back of the SonoSilk holds up to 0.5oz to last for 1-2 treatments before having to be refilled.From the beautifully engraved spatula to the smart treatment screen, the carefully crafted Zemits SonoSilk is built to be the perfect add-on to any facial and be a staple in every treatment room.
What comes in set:
Protective Cover for Spatula
USB charging cord
Container for water input
Stylish gift box
Love and support from Zemits Family
Results after 3 SonoSilk Treatment
Box size: 21.4*18.1*6.8 cm
Charger Input Voltage: 100-240 V, 0.2A
Charger Output Voltage: 5V, 0.2A
Ultrasonic peeling frequency: 23 KHz
Wireless, rechargeable battery system
Features of Zemits SonoSilk
Very low temperature
Simply select your treatment
We bring to you the solution for all
to have a real experience with 10% discount
Zemits SonoSilk Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber
Out of stock
Packed Size21.4*18.1*6.8 cm
Find out more about the Features of the TOP Esthetic Machines:
- Device capabilities
- Areas of use Payback and ROI
- Training format for your beautician
- Warranty and post-warranty support
- Marketing and technical support opportunities