Zemits Hydro Peeling Serums that will revolutionise your skincare routine.
Why do you need this serum?
Zemits SalicPure is a multifunctional serum for the care of oily and problematic skin. The perfect combination of salicylic acid and willow bark gently exfoliates the skin, preventing impurities from forming. The skin remains visibly radiant and hydrated.
The new hydro-peeling serum from the American brand Zemits SalicPure deeply cleanses the skin and softens it, which greatly facilitates the process of removing stratum corneum and sebum from the pores. The natural ingredients of Zemits SalicPure Hydro-Peeling Solution strengthen, soothe and reduce inflammation.
- Salicylic acid - exfoliator
- Willow bark extract - exfoliator
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract - soothes and softens
- Turmeric Root Extract - Powerful Antioxidant
- Ginger root extract - anti-inflammatory
Zemits SalicPure is suitable for all skin types, brightens and rejuvenates.
- SALICPURE serum is used during the hydropeeling.
- Zemits Cosmetic is the only line that is alcohol-free compared to other solutions on the market.
- SALICPURE Solution has a slightly thick consistency and is ideally balanced with active ingredients to deeply exfoliate and moisturise the skin.
- This solution is used without dilution to maximise desincrustation and softening of acne and blackheads.
- SALICPURE is highly concentrated and allows a small amount (only 50 ml per procedure) to produce the perfect facial treatment.
- The new SALICPURE formula will give your clients better results than ever before.
- The 500 ml SALICPURE bottle can be used for 10 treatments.
Ideal for oily and problem skin.
Witch hazel hydrolate, propanediol, ethanol, polysorbate 20, salicylic acid, white willow bark extract, biosaccharide gum-1, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, sage extract, phenoxyethanol, black walnut leaf extract, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, flavouring, sorbate potassium