The Zemits EndoLuxx Deep utilizes an innovative handpiece mechanism with high-speed 3D rotation rollers to deliver face and body treatments.
Cellulite can affect both men and women, although most commonly in females due to there being less supportive connective tissue
What concerns can you target with a Zemits EndoLuxx treatment?
- Muscle tone
- Skin laxity
- Excess fibrous tissue
- Toxin/fluid retention
- Symptoms of ageing
- Post sports recovery
- high-speed spheres rotation: 410-450 rpm
- Advanced accessories: 1 large rotating spheres handpiece for the body and 1 smaller handpiece for hands, arms, neck and face.
- an intelligent, simple, user- friendly operating menu with easy adjustments on the main touchscreen and the display small screen on the larger handpiece.
Zemits EndoLuxx has two handpieces: 1 for the Body and 1 for the Face
The larger body handpiece has 50 spheres with high speed rotation rollers delivering up to 450 rpm, as well as a built-in LED light:
- Blue Light is on when the handpiece is selected,
- Red light is on when it starts to rotate.
This handpiece has an ergonomic holder, a display working screen, as well as a button to adjust intensity levels by the user.
With the larger handpiece you can deliver:
- Calves lymphatic drainage
- Thighs anti-cellulite massage
- Buttocks lifting and re-shaping
- Lower back slimming
- Relaxing back massage with added pain relief
- Abdomen and waist sculpting
The smaller handpiece has 60 small spheres with high speed rotation rollers delivering up to 410 rpm.
With the smaller handpiece you can deliver:
- Palm relaxation and muscle relaxation
- Arms lymphatic drainage and deep tissue massage
- Neck firming
- Double chin slimming
- Jawline sculpting
- Facial tightening and lymphatic massage
The Zemits Endoluxx delivers results because it is:
- Easy to use
- No Downtime
- A relaxing and comfortable treatment
1.Is this is a safe treatment?
The Zemits EndoLuxx Deep Tissue Contouring Therapy is completely risk-free and has no known side effects.
2. Is this therapy available at any time of year?
Regardless of the season, EndoLuxx Therapy can be used at any time of the year.
3. What is the duration of a single session?
The Zemits EndoLuxx Deep Tissue Contouring Therapy can be used anywhere on the body or face. However, depending on the size of the area that requires treatment, a single session can last anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
4. Is it a painful experience?
Not at all! The Zemits EndoLuxx Deep Tissue Contouring Therapy is truly a very relaxing procedure and very pleasant treatment. If a client possess localized muscle tension, the first passes may seem different than once the tissue has become relaxed.
|Speed of Large Handle:||450 rpm|
|Speed of Small Handle:||410 rpm|
|Output Frequency:||40-254 Hz|
|Input Voltage:||AC 110 V|
|Output Power:||10-300 W|
|Package dimention:||26" × 17" × 30"|